We had a Healing and Wholeness service on Sunday – and asked God what he wanted to heal. We wanted to ensure that everyone – even if you were not in the service – to know what we heard.
If one of the words below applies to you and you would like prayer – please contact email@example.com – as we would love to set up a time to pray for you because we believe that God wants to heal you today.
We heard words about people with the following conditions:
- A displaced hip
- Sinus problems
- Turned out knees – feeling very vulnerable in the knee area
- Tightness in the left calf
- Skin rash on the left side of your neck
- Broken or cracked ankle which isn’t healing fully
We also heard a series of prophetic words about other people that God wants to touch:
- Someone sitting in a dim light and God is saying “Come to Me, so that my light might shine on you”
- Someone living in fear and God wants to free you
- Someone who is mourning the loss of a child
- God wants to see someone dancing for joy – release from inhibition
- Someone having to make a decision and there is a battle going on inside you
- Someone who has a stampede going on in their mind – God wants to still you
Lastly, we had some words which we think might make sense to someone:
- The word “robed”
- Picture of a hammer
- Picture of bread being kneaded
If any of these mean anything to you, do please get in touch, as we love to pray for people.